Upcoming scheduled events include:
To request a training date not listed, please contact us here!
Advanced SQF Practitioner Course
The Advanced SQF Practitioner course is a two-day activity-based course designed for the current SQF practitioner seeking further education to improve and maintain their company’s SQF System. The course provides tools for the improvement of food safety and quality programs and successful management of SQF Systems.
The course covers important topics such as:
- Establishing food safety and quality objectives,
- Using internal auditing to its full potential,
- Making Corrective action/Preventive Actions more effective,
- Enhancing management commitment through key performance indicators, and
- Developing and maintaining a culture of food safety and/or quality.
The following prerequisites are recommended. Attendees should have:
- Participated in at least one successful SQF certification as the designated, trained, SQF Practitioner
- Successfully completed an Implementing SQF Systems Course and the online examination.