Program Review & Development
HCG is available to assist food establishments to develop and implement food safety programs or review the adequacy of existing food safety systems for compliance with regulatory authorities or global food safety standards.
HCG services include:
- Review and evaluation of HACCP Plans and Systems
- Assistance in the development and implementation of food safety systems
- Assistance in the development and implementation of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs), Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures (SSOPs)
- Development of Pathogen Control Programs (e.g., Salmonella, E. coli O157:H7, Listeria monocytogens, Campylobacter, etc)
- Assistance with the development and implementation of Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) recognized programs
- Development and implementation of Food Defense Programs
We’d Love to Help You With Your Consulting Needs
Thank you so much for helping us transform our QC department. I am so happy about the path we are on and you were instrumental in making it happen.
West Coast Prime Meats LLC
“The speaker was very knowledgeable in all areas in which he taught. The real life stories that related to the lesson really helped me understand the lecture and gave me a better viewpoint.”
Bob is very knowledgeable and informative. His experience in the food safety industry shows through in his instruction. It was a pleasure to work with and learn from him