Implementing SQF System
May 2 - May 3
This class is based on SQF Code Edition 9. The instructor will tailor the class to participants’ specific needs. A combination of class and instructor interaction leads to sharing real-life experiences in a manner not possible with online training. We emphasize how compliance to the SQF Code can be achieved in a practical manner implemented in operations and documented to build trust in your products or services.
This class helps you meet SQF Practitioner requirements and provides insight on how to build upon your existing systems toward SQF Certification.
The class ends with a practice exam to ensure you are prepared for the online Practitioner exam. You will receive a certificate of completion for the course.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Anyone who is preparing to meet the SQF Practitioner requirements as defined in the SQF Code or wants a detailed knowledge base for the successful implementation and maintenance of SQF Systems.
DATE, TIME & LOCATION
Virtual Training Class: Wednesday, November 8th – Thursday, November 9th, 2023 | 9AM-5PM Central Daily
Requirements for virtual class: Participants must have technical capability for camera and audio connections plus email correspondence for workshop assignments. Camera must show each participant in view during all training presentations.
The virtual class rate is $695.00 and includes training material. If three or more persons from the same company register at the same time, a 10% discount is applicable.
Please note: Class participation is valid only for the person registered for the class. No other participants are permitted to attend the course without a paid registration. Persons who register less than 2 weeks prior to the class are not guaranteed hard copy materials on time for class.
Training is provided by HACCP Consulting Group (HCG). HCG will email course login details about a week prior to the course start date.
- Cancellation 21 or more days prior to an event: Full refund.
- Cancellation 15-20 days prior: Cancellation fee of $150.
- Cancellation 14 days or less prior: No refund.
- Registrants may transfer to an equivalent course at no charge provided notification is given 3 days prior to the original course date, and the new course is within 6 months.
- If EAGLE must cancel an event (e.g., due to weather, illness, or unexpected unavailability), registrants will be 100% reimbursed for paid registration fees or provided the opportunity to transfer to another course within 6 months or the original date. EAGLE is not responsible for any other expenses of participants (e.g. travel reservations).